You will loose all your tabs after installing that update:
- Prompt before launching third-party application when first encountered.
- Added settings page to enable and disable usage of third-party applications.
- Restore all tabs won't download them all anymore.
Note that incognito mode should be improved. For instance it seems to retain cookies between sessions.
- Fixed incognito mode.
- Added orientation specific settings options to disable pull-to-refresh.
- Minor fix of SSL lock icon.
Incognito mode is currently disabled as it was broken.
- New browser menu design.
- New tabs list tool bar design:
- Added button to restore last closed tab.
- Added button to restore all closed tabs.
- Added button to close all other tabs.
- Adding privacy settings option to disable analytics and crash report.
- Improved Ctrl + Tab behaviour.
- Opening a link from another application while Fulguris is closed now switches to proper tab.
- Added settings option to lock and unlock Tabs and Bookmarks drawers.
- Added Ctrl + Shift keyboard shortcuts variant to change text size by a single percentage points.
- Changing text size using keyboard shortcuts now displays toast message.
Applications settings have been refactored, your previous settings will be lost.
- Improved display settings.
- Improved text size selection.
- Added CTRL + - and CTRL + = shortcuts to change text size.
- Added display settings to show tool bar only at the top of web page.
- Fixing URL text field issue when focusing it using keyboard, F11 notably.
- Added keyboard shortcut F5 to reload page.
- Added keyboard shortcut FORWARD to go forward in page history.
- Improved dynamic reload button visibility management.